- Element: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30 - 15,000 Hz
- Power Requirements: USB Power (5V DC)
- Bit Depth: Up to 24 bit
- Sample Rate: 4.1 kHz/48 kHz/96 kHz/192 kHz
- Volume Control: Headphone volume controlled by up/down buttons
- Weight: 366g
- Dimensions: 155.0 mm (6.10") long, 50.0 mm (1.97") maximum body diameter
- Output Connector: USB-C
- Headphone Output Power: 10 mW @ 16 ohms
- Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm TRS (stereo)
- Accessories Included: Pivoting stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands, tripod desk stand, 2 m (6.6') USB-C to USB-A cable
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40mm
- Frequency Response: 15 - 20,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 700 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 96 dB
- Impedance: 47 ohms
- Weight: 190g, without cable and connector
- Cable: 3.0 m (9.8'), straight, left-side exit
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminium wire
- Accessories Included: 6.3 mm (1/4") snap-on adapter
ATR2500x-USB Cardioid Condenser USB-C Microphone
Ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, broadcasting, and voiceover use, the ATR2500x-USB plugs right into your computer’s USB port, and functions seamlessly with your favourite recording software.
You’ll also enjoy the following benefits:
- Side-address condenser microphone with USB output for easy connection to your computer
- Built-in headphone jack allows you to directly monitor from your microphone
- Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
- Low self-noise – ideally suited for digital recording equipment
- Built-in pop filter for cleaner recording
- Mac and Windows compatible. Plug and Play.
- Includes USB-C to USB-A cable for plug and playability straight out of the box. A USB C to USB C cable can be used but must be purchased separately.
ATH-M20x Professional Monitor Headphones
The high-performance ATH-M20x is tuned for accurate audio monitoring across a wide frequency range. Your studio experience is enhanced with superior sound isolation and comfortable deep ear cups for extended sessions. Engineered with pro-grade materials and robust construction, the M20x excel in studio tracking and mixing.
You’ll also benefit from the following features:
Advanced build quality and engineering. Made to last
- 40mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance and punchier bass
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit
Desk Boom Arm
With this boom arm, your recording setup will look and feel like a professional setup. It can be easily attached and detached from a desk/bench via the included C-clamp, and provides positional freedom as you record. The boom includes cable-management clips to ensure a clean setup.
If you want to use your microphone in a table-top configuration, this pack has got you covered too, coming complete with a compact folding microphone tripod that can be easily folded away.
1 Year warranty provided by Audio-Technica