Ugreen - 80110 RS232 To RS485 Converter CM261
- Standard: EIA / TIA RS232C / RS485
- Baud rate 300bps - 115.2kbps
- Working mode_ Semi-duplex asynchronous 2 wires
- Communication mode_ Point to point, point to multipoint
- Transmission medium_ Twisted pair (Wire diameter> = 0.5mm) or
- Shielded wire 7. Transmission distance_ RS232 interface up to 50ft (15m); RS485_ interface up to 4000ft (1.2km)
- Surge protection - RS485 interface, Each wire 600W
Quality assurance policy
- The RS232 to RS485 converters are mostly used in industrial and commercial environments.
- The reason is that the RS485 converter can be used for multi-drop networks, which means you can connect multiple RS485 devices to one computer.
- Up to 32 devices can be connected in one network for communication on a single pair of wires (plus ground wire).
- This type of communication is called semi-duplex communication.
- Most quality RS485 converters can communicate in this way at depths up to 1200 feet (1200 meters).
- The RS485 converter also has quite good anti-interference ability, which is another reason why it is preferred in industrial environment.
6 Months warranty provided by 101 Multimedia
Existing Account Login
Login to your account